The Laboratoire national de santé (Luxembourg public institution) is recruiting an Epidemiologist (Communicable diseases) for the Department of Microbiology in a full time position(40h/week) with a permanent contract.
The candidate has to have
- A Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, epidemiology, biology, biostatistics, public health, microbiology, statistics, or other health-related field.
- At least Five years of full-time, or equivalent part-time, professional or technical experience in epidemiology or public health microbiology capacity.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of epidemiology.
- Demonstrated familiarity of epidemiologic research methods and techniques.
- Proven knowledge of the methods of statistical and scientific report writing including the ability to prepare and use charts and diagrams.
- Proficiency using statistical analysis software, such as Stata, SAS, or R as well as Microsoft Programs including Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Fluency in French and English (oral and written).